Like The Nairn Golf Club, the Castle Stuart Golf Links is located on the south shore of the Moray Firth. It was fully opened in 2010 and already has been so well received that the Scottish Open was played there this year. Yes, there actually is a Castle Stuart!
- 5,570 under par
- Final Group Photo wp.me/p1LKOE-ie 5 years ago
- Final Tour Dinner at Little Italy in St. Andrews wp.me/p1LKOE-i9 5 years ago
- Washer Toss Tournament Video wp.me/p1LKOE-i5 5 years ago
- Photos from The Dunvegan Hotel and Pub wp.me/p1LKOE-i1 5 years ago
- Final round 9 photos from Kingsbarns wp.me/p1LKOE-h3 5 years ago