The Championship course at Carnoustie has hosted The Open Championship seven times in its history, most notably the 1953 win by Ben Hogan. The tee shot on the 6th hole can be aimed at the famously narrow “Hogan’s Alley” between out of bounds on the left and fairway bunkers on the right.
- 5,642 under par
- Final Group Photo wp.me/p1LKOE-ie 6 years ago
- Final Tour Dinner at Little Italy in St. Andrews wp.me/p1LKOE-i9 6 years ago
- Washer Toss Tournament Video wp.me/p1LKOE-i5 6 years ago
- Photos from The Dunvegan Hotel and Pub wp.me/p1LKOE-i1 6 years ago
- Final round 9 photos from Kingsbarns wp.me/p1LKOE-h3 6 years ago