The Royal Dornoch Golf Club was expected by many to be the highlight of the trip up to this point. It did not disappoint. The weather could not have been better. Relatively light winds and some sunshine. The golf course is almost beyond description for its natural beauty of the holes, the views of the entire course and across the Dornoch Firth.
- 5,474 under par
- Final Group Photo wp.me/p1LKOE-ie 5 years ago
- Final Tour Dinner at Little Italy in St. Andrews wp.me/p1LKOE-i9 5 years ago
- Washer Toss Tournament Video wp.me/p1LKOE-i5 5 years ago
- Photos from The Dunvegan Hotel and Pub wp.me/p1LKOE-i1 5 years ago
- Final round 9 photos from Kingsbarns wp.me/p1LKOE-h3 5 years ago