Results are in from yesterday’s Round 4 at the New Course in St. Andrews.
How do I read this scorecard?
– Al began his tour at Nairn. Welcome Al!
– The top table is the gross scores with total as normal. The handicaps are shown next to the players’ names. The table to the right of the top table has the Net score plus the total putts, number of 3 putts and number of holes scored 10+. Everyone pays a £1 in to the Penalty Pot for 3 putts and holes 10+.
– The DOGMEAT game is closest to the pin on par 3′s, but you have to have made a par on that hole.
– The big game of the day was BLIND PARTNERS. Everyone went out and played their game as normal. After the round on the bus back to Inverness, names were selected from a hat to determine the partners. With 13 players, the last name not selected (JJ) from the hat was given a small reward and good amount of needling. The competition was handicap adjusted best ball. We had a tie for 1st place at even par 71: Al/MikeG tied Doc/Hatch.
– Finally, the Net scores are ranked 1 to 12, which will go towards an overall tour champion based on net rankings.
Legend: Eagle = Dark Green, Birdie = Light Green, Par = White, Bogey = Yellow, DBogey = Orange, Other = Brown.